Featured UK Scholarships

Scholarships in UK – For decades, the United Kingdom has been a popular destination for students all over the world to go study for their degrees. The UK attracts close to 500,000 students from outside the country who go to pursue higher education there.

This influx of students gives rise to a multicultural learning experience – one to spice up the experience for any aspiring UK scholar. Besides the quality of education in UK, one reason students flock to the country is the large number of scholarships that subsidize the overall cost of pursuing a higher academic qualification there.

UK scholarships are not so difficult to come by. And while there are many offered by different universities even before you land in the country, there are still the prestigious ones like the Commonwealth and Chevening scholarships which definitely beefs up one’s profile.

A scholarship can be fundamental to the way you study and concentrate on your academic pursuit and we have come up with a list of scholarships you will be interested in.

The scholarships featured in this article are based on prestige, popularity and worth. Please bear in mind that these awards are offered periodically – majority are annually and most have deadlines which may change on a yearly basis. They are not perpetual and may be discontinued at any time.

Therefore you will need to make further enquiries to determine if the scholarship will be offered for the year that you wish to apply. We have selected the following to start with; however the list is not exhaustive.

Some Undergraduate Scholarships in UK

Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarship
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Location: UK Field(s): Any
Target: All Deadline(s): 31 May and 1 November

Some Postgraduate Scholarships in UK

Commonwealth Scholarship
Summary
Level: Postgraduate Institution(s): Participating Universities
Location: UK Field(s): Any field
Target: All Deadline(s): AugustDecember
Chevening Scholarship
Summary
Level: Postgraduate Institution(s): Any Participating University
Location: UK Field(s): Any
Target: All Deadline(s): November
Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarship
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Location: UK Field(s): Any
Target: All Deadline(s): 31 May and 1 November
University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Institution(s): University of West London
Location: UK Field(s): Any
Target: All Deadline(s): before program starts in January
For more scholarships, please check the Scholarship > uk section of this website
Facebook Comments

20 thoughts on “Featured UK Scholarships

• January 15, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Please help me to achieve the scholarship to study ……. Thank you

• January 19, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Hello Gloria, do you intend to study for an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree? and in what field? There are many scholarships out there and what we do is help prospective international students to find them and to inform them of how to apply. You can browse through the website for some of the scholarships that we have showcased. Cheers!

• January 15, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Please send me an email of a list of these scholarships. In addition, do you happen to make the receipt of these scholarships easier?

• January 19, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Hello Areeg, You will find the scholarships listed in various sections of this site along with links to the relevant scholarship websites. We do not make the receipt easier but we can help find scholarships that interest you and maybe provide independent (non-guaranteed) advice on applying. Cheers!

• January 16, 2016 at 7:45 am

Please lend a helping for me to able to aquire a scholarship.. And could you send me a list of the universties offering the scholarship?

• January 19, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Hello Giselle, do you intend to study for an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree? and in what field? There are many schools that offer scholarships and we help to find them for you and to inform you of how to apply. You can browse through the undergraduate or postgraduate section of the website for the information you need. Cheers!

• January 16, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Hi..I am really interested in achieving a scholarship to study.I am seeking assistance from you.thanks and I am a Ghanaian.

• January 19, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Hello Priscilla, do you intend to study for an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree? and in what field? There are many scholarships out there and what we do is help prospective international students to find them and to inform them of how to apply. You can browse through the website for some of the scholarships that we have showcased. Cheers!

• January 17, 2016 at 4:28 pm

My name Is joy please I need your help on how to get the scholarship. I am waiting in anticipation for your response. Thanks

• January 19, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Hello Joy, please read the ‘how to apply’ section of the scholarship page for the information that you need. Do you intend to study for an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree? and in what field? There are many scholarships out there and what we do is help prospective international students to find them and to inform them of how to apply. You can browse through the website for some of the scholarships that we have showcased. Cheers!

• January 19, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I’m interested in undergraduate program in international relations.
    I cleared my o levels in 2006 and haven’t been able to attend university due to financial reasons.
    Kindly advice further.
    Regards loreen

• January 20, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Hello Loreen, International relations is a great course! Most undergraduate scholarships will require you to have admission with the school first. You may want to search through the ones we have featured on this site for more information on how to apply. Cheers!

• January 19, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Good evening….i need a scholarship in Teeside university..the University has offered me admission but I need a scholarship to be able to pay for the postgraduate tuition fee…how can I get one and if I want to apply for other schools too, how can I get it..i have interest in LL.m

• January 20, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Congratulations on your admission! Have you checked out the postgraduate scholarships we have featured to see if they are applicable to you? Some scholarships are applicable to other schools for instance Chevenin and Commonwealth scholarships. Do check to be sure

• January 20, 2016 at 4:49 am

please i need assisstabce to apply for a poat graduate scholarship in biology related program with 2nd class lower

• January 20, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Hello Kofi, there are some scholarships that are given after you have gotten admission to the school of your choice. You will need to decide on the school and course you wish to pursue. Note that in some cases, a 2nd class upper is the minimum requirement but it helps if you have experience or some other stellar track record to present. Cheers!

• January 20, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Am OCHIENG C OTIENO a keyan an undergraduate ..,..please I need your assistance since in Kenya I can only secure chance in education and that won’t give me humble time to carry out scientific research as per my dream. Please help me realise my dreams. Thanks in advance

• January 21, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Hi Ochieng. Have you gone through the scholarships here and the application process?

• September 4, 2016 at 11:16 am

Hello,my name is Tolera Kenesa Adeba from Ethiopia.I am going to join university in the field of health science.please contact me by my phone number: 251938885937 AND e-mail:sco@du.se

• September 4, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Dear Tolera, thank you for your interest. Please check through this website for more scholarship information and then read the “how to apply” section. You can subscribe to our newsletter and also like our facebook page to remain updated.