Mexican Foundation for Education, Technology and Science (FUNED Scholarship) provides educational support for master’s studies and classroom full time within the top 200 universities and 100 best programs in the world based on international rankings. FUNED seeks strategic alliances with federal and state government, private sector, NGOs, universities destination in order to provide greater resources to fellows.
||Level: Postgraduate, Masters,|||Institution(s): University of Cambridge, UK|
||Location: UK , USA, CANADA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, ASIA|||Field(s): Any|
||Target: Mexican citizens only|||Deadline(s): December varies|
FUNED supports the following fields:
• Business Administration (MBA) • Communication Sciences • Foreign Trade • Law • Economy and Finance • Hospitality and Tourism • Engineering • Logistics • Marketing • Public Policies *and other related areas
To be eligible for the FUNED Scholarship, you must:
- be a Mexican citizen.
- have an official letter of acceptance of a master ‘s degree full time and attendance and cataloged within the top 200 universities or 100 best programs in the world according to QS World Rankings or Financial Times.
- have a minimum of 1 year of verifiable work experience.
- have a financially solvent endorsement filed in Mexico.
How to Apply for the FUNED Scholarship
You must follow the following steps or see detailed guide here:-
- Register on the online portal and generate your username and password
- Provide the necessary records and documentation
- Pay the recovery fee
- Keep the original documentation and receipt of payment for when you are contacted
- Attend an interview with a FUNED representative
- Wait to be contacted
For detailed information on how to apply, visit the Official Website.