Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are awarded yearly to up to five outstanding students to support them on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. It targets exceptional individuals who have a commitment to finding sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
||Level: Postgraduate, Masters|||Institution(s): SAID Business School, University of Oxford, UK|
||Location: UK,|||Field(s): Any supported Masters & Commercial(MBA)|
||Target: All|||Deadline(s): 17 March (for 2017)|
the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses for both years of studies. Other benefits include mentorship and networking with individuals and organisations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
You are invited to apply for the scholarship if you would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with an MBA; OR if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA programme.
To be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, you must:
- meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master’s programme
apply to both programmes in the same application cycle.
- submit your application for the Master’s degree by the relevant department deadline and submit your MBA application within one of our six stage deadlines. (Please note that some partner Masters close their applications in January 2017)
- have and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential
- Strong personal character
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career and an ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
How to Apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
Submit your application to the 1+1 MBA by 17 March 2017. Please note that some partnering Masters close their applications in January 2017 and others in March 2017. See other partnering masters on this link.
You must submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’