Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships are an annual awards open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition. For 2017/18 entry there will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded.
||Level: Postgraduate, PhD|||Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK|
||Location: UK,|||Field(s): Any|
||Target: All|||Deadline(s): 18 January (for 2017)|
Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick. Awards made for entry in Autumn (for 2017) will include both of the following:
- Full overseas tuition fees (worth up to £19,740 at 16/17 rates)
- A maintenance stipend(provisional £14,539* for full time award holders in 2017/18) in line with RCUK rates
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
To be eligible for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships, you must:
also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2017;
- either be currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick and in your first year of registration only.
- be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes (there is no other nationality criteria)
Note that If you have already started a course at Cambridge University, you cannot apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to fund the remainder of it.
How to Apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Read the guidance notes (found at this link) carefully before completing the application form.
- Applicants who are already in the First year of PhD studies or applied before 1st August 2016 should complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
- New applicants should complete the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. When asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University, select YES and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
For detailed information on how to apply, visit the Official Website.