The Holland Scholarship is an opportunity for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s degree in universities in Holland. The Scholarship is granted to attract excellent and outstanding international students to study in Holland.
||Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters|||Institution(s): Any, Holland|
||Location: Europe|||Field(s): Any (Several)|
||Target: All|||Deadline(s): 1 May, 2017|
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. An overview of participating institutions and fields of study is available on the official website. The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 which awardees would receive during their first year of study.
Applications for the 2017- 2018 academic year are now open. Apply for the Holland Scholarship if you are interested in studying in the Netherlands. Follow the eligibility guidelines below and then check if you are eligible to apply.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Holland Scholarship:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find this out on the institution’s website
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply for the Holland Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students
To apply for the Holland Scholarship:
- Check if you meet the application criteria.
- Download the overview of participating institutions and study fields (found on the official website).
- Find your programme of interest in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences.
- Go through the detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
You need to apply directly at the Dutch higher education institution of your choice. You must apply before the deadline.
Please check the website of the Dutch higher education of your choice to see what deadline you need to follow
If you have further questions about the procedure, please contact your chosen institution directly.
Once you have completed your application, the university will contact you in due time to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.