The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to undergo a undergraduate or postgraduate degree study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus, in Australia.
||Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Masters)|||Institution(s): Macquarie University|
||Location: Australia|||Field(s): Several|
||Target: Several countries|||Deadline(s): 30 June, 2017|
Eligible undergraduate and postgraduate programme of study for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s scholarship must be in the following fields: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education. The scholarship targets International students from a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
The number of awards available is not specified but the scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. This amount is one-off payment and non-renewable. The scholarship does not cover financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
To be eligible for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Eligible applicants for this scholarship must complete an online scholarship application form. A Macquarie University Student Number (which you will receive once your course application has been processed) is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form. Applications must be tender before the 30th June stipulated deadline.
You can also visit the scholarship announcement page for further information on the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarships.