The Transform Together Scholarships are open to international students and European Union students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the 2017/18 academic year. The deadline for application for this year is 31 May.
||Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Masters)|||Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University|
||Location: UK|||Field(s): All|
||Target: All (Excerpt UK citizens)|||Deadline(s): 31 May, 2017|
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University are open for the Transform Together Scholarships. The number of entry is not specified but there would be a couple of slots available. The scholarship is also open to students from the European Union, however UK students are exempted from applying.
The scholarship benefit is half fee waiver (50%) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree. Selection is based on academic merit, strength of personal statement and other eligibility criteria. Students would therefore need to demonstrate that they are of excellent academic standing.
To be eligible to apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, candidates must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- For postgraduate study, have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- For undergraduate study, have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be able to pay for any additional expenses that your course may require, for example field trips.
How to apply for the Transform Together Scholarships
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the 2017/2018 academic year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. Once you’ve received an offer for a course, you must complete and submit the scholarship application form with transcripts by 31 May 2017 for September 2017.
You can also visit the scholarship announcement page for further information regarding this scholarship.