The Eric Bleumink Fund is offered by the University of Groningen. The University of Groningen’ Admission Office in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties determines which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
||Level: Postgraduate (Masters)|||Institution(s): University of Groningen|
||Location: The Netherlands|||Field(s): All|
||Target: All|||Deadline(s): 1 December, 2017|
The Eric Bleumink Fund is a grant awarded for a 1 year or 2 years of master’s degree programme. Applications cannot be made directly; suitable candidates will be informed about a nomination. Students from all countries of the world are eligible to apply for this generous scholarship grant.
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. The scholarship is highly competitive. A considerable number of students apply for it each year, whereas the university only issues a limited number of grants.
Only applicants that have received a (conditional) admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December of each year.
To be eligible, candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice (see: rug.nl/masters/alphabetical )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How to apply for the Eric Bleumink Fund
Before applying for the Eric Bleumink Fund, please contact the Mobility and scholarship Desk for detailed information regarding the scholarship programme and see the Erik Bleumink Fund for complete information on the scholarship.
Kindly visit the scholarship announcement page for further information on how to apply for the Eric Bleumink Fund.