The Kings College London Nigerian Law Scholarship is made possible through the King’s Nigerian Law Scholars Fund. The award has been established by a friend of the College who would like to support residents of Nigeria who wish to study law at King’s.
||Level: Postgraduate (Masters)|||Institution(s): Kings College London|
||Location: UK|||Field(s): Law|
||Target: Nigerians|||Deadline(s): 13 April, 2017|
The King’s Nigerian Law Scholars Fund is a fund geared towards helping students from Nigeria to undertake a one year LLM Law programme at King’s. The fund is intended to give the students opportunity to acquire knowledge from an internationally recognised institution to grow their career.
The Kings College London Nigeria Law Scholarship will support the winner with full cost of tuition fees and provide a living costs allowance for the period of study. The scholarship is worth £25,000 for these expenses – tuition and living cost. The breakdown comprises of £22,800 to cover full tuition fees and £2,200 towards your living costs. Only one scholarship is available for the 2017/2018 academic year.
To be eligible for the Kings College London Nigerian Law Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a confirmed place on the LLM Law programme at King’s College London for September 2017
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Nigeria
- have provided a written personal statement during application
- be liable for the international rate of tuition fees at King’s College London
- be intending to return to Nigeria on completion of studies, to share the skills gained whilst studying at King’s;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor
How to apply for the Kings College London Nigerian Law Scholarship Fund for Masters Students
Application for the Kings College London Nigerian Law Scholarship can be downloaded here (pdf). To apply, download and complete the application form, scan and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may send your application by post to the Student Funding Office. Don’t forget to submit your supporting statement in word or pdf format along with your application.
You can visit the scholarship announcement page for further information on the Kings College London Nigerian Law Scholarship Fund.