This MBA Scholarship opportunity is presented by the Nottingham University Business School (NUBS). This scholarship is one of a range of scholarships being offered to international candidates who demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge and leadership skills.
||Level: Graduate (MBA)|||Institution(s): Nottingham University|
||Location: UK|||Field(s): Business Administration|
||Target: All|||Deadline(s): 10 August 2017|
The Nottingham University Business School Scholarships targets applicants from every country (excerpt UK) and sector, providing sponsorship for MBA programme at Nottingham University. The scholarship awards are grouped into:
- Developing future leaders and key sector scholarships
- Recognising professional practice scholarships
- External scholarships
- Building international MBA networks scholarships
In terms of benefit, the awards feature substantial benefit – from between 10% up to 90% of the tuition fee coverage. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply before the stipulated deadline.
Each group or category of NUBS MBA scholarship has its conditions. These are as follows:
- Developing future leaders and key sector scholarships:These awards are competitive and granted on the strength of additional forms of evidence such as: Letter of recommendation from a relevant senior referee, Additional interview of candidate by our scholarship committee, and a personal submission by the candidate.
- Recognising professional practice scholarships:Recognising professional practice scholarships No additional application is required for this award but those wishing to be considered should document any professional associations in their application forms. Certification may be required as part of the application process to secure awards.
- External scholarships:A number of external scholarships are supported by University of Nottingham. Candidates from overseas may find additional country specific awards by checking our International Office webpage.
- Building international MBA networks scholarships:No additional application is required for this award but those wishing to be considered should express interest in their application form and interview.
The University awards scholarships to exceptional candidates on individual merit, considering the following criteria:
- the quality of your application
- your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme
- academic achievement to date
- career experience and progression to date
How to apply for the Nottingham University Business School MBA Scholarships for International and Home Students
In addition to accepting applications from graduates with good university degrees, Nottingham University Business School also considers students whose professional experience or qualifications could enhance the programme. Entry into the MBA programme is also dependent your drive and enthusiasm.
Kindly visit the scholarship announcement page for more information on this scholarship opportunity and directives on how to apply. For further information on any of the scholarship category, including how to apply, send an email to email@example.com.