The International Office Scholarships by Bristol University features six scholarship opportunities from the International Office Scholarships for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students from all over the world.
||Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Masters)|||Institution(s): University of Bristol|
||Location: UK|||Field(s): All|
||Target: All|||Deadline(s): 9 June, Yearly|
The Bristol University International Office Scholarships features any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered at the university.
The scholarships will be awarded as a one off tuition fee reduction according to the following rationing formula:
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
The following applies as eligibility criteria for the Bristol University Scholarship:
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply for the Bristol University International Office Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, submit a video (.mov, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .flv) of no more than 1 minute showcasing what community means to you. The university will be judging videos primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Submit your video to the International Office of Bristol by email. For identification purposes, please include your application/UCAS number in the body of the email. The deadline for applications is Friday, 09 June 2017 (17:00 UK time).
You can visit the scholarship announcement page for further information on the Bristol University scholarship opportunity.